Friday, July 29, 2011

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Break Up

We thought that Justin and Selena Gomez was really happening and that they would be together for a while. But after Justin tweeted the following quotes are not so sure!

justin bieber and selena gomez break upWhen asked whether she will marry Justin one day, she replied: “No, I’m only 19!”

While Selena is comfortable dating one of the world’s biggest pop stars, she admits she was recently left “starstruck” when she met her idol, ‘Transformers’ actor Shia LaBeouf.

She told Reveal magazine: “I was so happy when I saw Shia. I was so starstruck. He probably thinks I’m crazy and I probably made a fool out of myself, but I love him. I have literally been obsessed with him since I was 15.

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Break Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |